East Coast Railway Steno Posts – 09 Vacancies | Retired Employee | Apply Now
East Coast Railway, Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India.
In the latest employment notification, the East Coast Railway, Bhubaneswar announces job vacancies for Steno post to fill 09 vacancies on a temporary basis, with work location at Headquarters’ of East Coast Railway, Bhubaneswar, in reference to Notice No. ECoR/Pers/Re-engagement/Retd. Emp.
Under East Coast Railway Steno Recruitment 2018, candidates should be retired Railway employee in the relevant field of service.
Selected candidate on merit, will be recruited up to 01.12.2019, with a salary provided as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 29.11.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For East Coast Railway Steno Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 09
Name of the Post: PS-II/Steno Gr.I.
Candidate maximum age limit should be 65 years.
Employees retired from Railway services as PS-II/Steno Gr.I can apply
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And send details to “The Principal Chief Personnel Officer, East Coast Railway, South Block, 2 nd Floor, South Block, Rail Sadan, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar, Odisha-751017”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 29.11.2018.