ICAR-KIRAN JRF/SRF, Young Professional, Research Associate Posts – 07 Vacancies | Degree/Master Degree/PG/M.V.Sc | Walkin
KIRAN (Knowledge Innovation Repository of Agriculture in the North East), under the aegis of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR).
In the latest job notification, the ICAR-KIRAN announces job vacancies for various project staff posts to fill 07 positions on a temporary basis.
Under ICAR-KIRAN JRF/SRF, Young Professional Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree/PG/M.V.Sc in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the announced vacancy will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a temporary basis, with salary pay of Rs 17,000 to Rs 31,000 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For ICAR-KIRAN Project Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 07
Name of the Post:
Young Professional: 01
Research Associate: 01
Field Assistant: 01
Age limit for the post of Research Assistant (RA) is 40 years for men and 45 years for women candidates. Relaxation for SC, ST and OBC Candidates shall be as per norm.
Should complete Degree/Master Degree/PG/M.V.Sc in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, and have relevant skills can apply.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://kiran.nic.in/Openings.html.
- Select relevant job notification “Candidate fulfilling following eligibility condition are invited to attend Walk-in-interview for different Projects under the Division of Animal Health to be held on 26th November, 2018 at 10.30 AM in the ATIC building of Institute Hqs., Umiam”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And attend walk-in on announced date and venue.
Date of Interview: 26th November 2018 at 10.30 AM.
Venue: ATIC building of Institute Hqs., Umiam.