Education and Research Network, India (ERNET) Stenographer, Jr Assistant & Other Posts | Diploma/Degree/Master Degree | Apply Now
Education and Research Network, India (ERNET), Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, ERNET announces job vacancies for various posts on regular basis through Direct/Deputation basis.
Under ERNET Stenographer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Diploma/Degree/Master Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of test/interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 1,12,400 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 08.04.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For ERNET Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 04
Name of the post:
Stenographer - 01
Junior Assistant - 01
Junior Hindi Translator - 01
Accountant - 01
Candidate age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Diploma/Degree/Master Degree in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, and experience required for relevant posts.
On basis of test/interview.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 500 through DD.
Reserved applicants are exempted from paying a fee.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.ernet.in/recruitment.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for the post of Stenographer, Jr. Assistant, Jr. Hindi Translator and Accountant”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Registrar & CPO, ERNET India, Block-I A-Wing, 5th Floor, DMRC IT Park, Shastri Park, Delhi-110 053”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 08.04.2019.