Genpact India Private Limited Hyderabad Data Integration Consultant Posts | Graduate/B.Tech/BCA | Apply Now
Genpact India Private Limited, a leading global professional services company.
In the latest job announcement, Genpact careers India announces job vacancies for Data Integration Consultant posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Genpact Hyderabad Hiring Data Integration Consultant 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Hyperion tools, SQL, PL/SQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Lead Consultant - Data Integration Consultant.
Job Code: ITO040060.
Education Qualification: Graduate/B.Tech/BCA.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Closely work with Customers on their requirements and convert into solutions
- Lead the team and guide and work accordingly
- End to End integration from ERP to Hyperion (DRM, FDMEE, Subscribing systems)
- Assists in creating Technical Design documents and standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Closely work with FP& A team in reconciling the EPM application data
- Update Metadata requirements based upon the reports which were present in the system and advise best possible metadata structure to support the application and identify consolidation options for faster consolidations
- Conduct comprehensive gap analysis exercise for the different businesses and closing the gaps in early stages of project while automating the Local business monthly submissions to Corporate
- Solid professional experience with Hyperion tools (FMDEE and Automic)
- Good hands-on experience on Integration from ERP to Hyperion
- Experience in End to End integration from ERP to Hyperion (DRM, FDMEE, Subscribing systems)
- SQL and PL/SQL experience
- Experienced FMDEE, DRM and Automic.
- Good Hyperion Integration
- Strong SQL reporting skills with the ability to create SQL views and write SQL queries to build custom datasets for reporting or analysis
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Genpact career portal and login in to apply.