Genpact India Private Limited Hyderabad Senior Associate-Dot Net Posts | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/BCA | Apply Now
Genpact India Private Limited, a leading global professional services company.
In the latest job announcement, Genpact careers India announces job vacancies for Senior Associate- Dot Net posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Associate- Dot Net
Job Code: ITO042378.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/BCA.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Developing applications from detailed design specifications
- Development and implementation experience with object-oriented programming languages, design patterns and design principles.
- Conducts system-wide testing and some integration testing
- Identifies potential opportunities for code optimization
- Provides input for code reviews and helps with environment build deployments, release notes and build notices
- Reviews code to proactively identify and mitigate potential issues and defects and helps to identify sources of defects as well as troubleshoots various forms of code
- Working with other developers to ensure deadlines are met.
- Interacting with clients(on specific items)
- Optimize application through rigorous performance tuning and testing.
- Mentoring and coaching of graduate staff.
- Seek and resolve production problems with new ideas
- Regular interaction (in person, email and over phone) with business and technical partners locally and globally for status update, requirement discussions, discussion around solution/approach etc
- Good to have exposure on Dot Net core, microservices.
- Good understanding of object-oriented analysis and design concepts.
- Should be a self-starter and able to demonstrate good learnability. The project uses a number of technologies and frameworks. He/she should be able to learn and contribute in an individual contributor capacity.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Genpact career portal and login in to apply.