Siemens Chennai Junior Software Developer Posts | B.E/M.Sc/MCA/B.Tech | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens announces job vacancies for Junior Software Developer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Siemens Chennai Junior Software Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, Spring framework, JUnit, Angular, Eclipse RCP 3.X / 4.X, HTML5, Mockito and RESTful webservices, Linux can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Junior Software Developer-Java.
Job Code: 353874.
Education Qualification: B.E/M.Sc/MCA/B.Tech.
Experience Level: 2 to 4 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- You should have capability and willingness to software program the customer requirements using an object-oriented approach and to thoroughly test them before delivery
- You should have the ability to effectively communicate in English, both written and spoken
- You should have Good hands-on experience on tools, like Eclipse or IntelliJ
- You should have the potential to learn and to be self motivated
- You should do Proactivity, enough to share knowledge, voice out problems and ask for help
- You should have the passion towards Java programming, technology and problem solving.
- You should take a challenging role in the development of a software product, which is a modern, integrated security solution for businesses, consisting of a software suite that covers a wide range of applications. The innovative technical basis for this software suite provides a Service Oriented Architecture (REST) and the use of the latest software technologies, such as Spring Boot, Hibernate
- For your task, you need to technically cooperate in the software implementation of complex software systems within a self-organizing, cross-functional international development team
- Together with the Scrum team, do regular estimation, planning and implementation of software components within modern, agile software development methods by evaluating, selecting and clearing the appropriate software components and technologies for the efficient implementation of the requirements - adhering to the committed quality, content and timeline
- Document the development results (software and design) to ensure the sustainable extensibility and maintainability
- 2 to 4 years of IT software development experience in a professional Java SE or Spring software development environment.
- You should have Hands-on experience in Java, Spring framework, JUnit, Angular, Eclipse RCP 3.X / 4.X, HTML5, Mockito and RESTful webservices, Linux.
- You should have Hands-on experience on tools, like RTC Jazz, SVN, GIT, GitLab, Jenkins, SonarQube
- You should have Hands-on experience in container concepts (Docker) and cloud (like AWS)
- You should have Worked experience in agile software development (daily scrum, pair sessions, sprint planning, retro & review, clean code and self organized), configuration, testing and release management
- You should have worked experience in test driven development, test first development, code refactoring and Profiling
- You should have knowledge of enterprise security domain, PSIM - Physical Security Information Management, including Access Control, Intrusion, Perimeter Detection, Video and Fire Systems
- You should have international experience and communication, including collaboration with international teams remotely
- Certification on Java technologies
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Siemens career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.