Vizag Steel Trade Apprentices Posts | 10th/ITI | Apply Now
Vizag Steel Plant, its corporate entity Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL), Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, Vizag Steel announces job vacancies for Apprentices posts on a direct basis under APPRENTICES ACT, 1961 – 2019 BATCH.
Under Vizag Steel Apprentices Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 10th/ITI in relevant trades can apply.
On basis of Written Test and Interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will undergo apprenticeship training for a period of one year with work location at RINL - VSP, with a stipend provided as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 20-02-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Vizag Steel Apprentices Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 319.
Name of the post: Trade Apprentices
For Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Draughts’Man(Mech), Welder, Diesel Mechanic, Carpenter, R&AC, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Electronic Mechanic, PASAA.
As on 01-02-2019, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 25 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete SSC / Matric / X Std. and ITI (NCVT) in relevant trade from recognized university/institute.
On basis of Written Test and Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.vizagsteel.com/index.asp.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications are invited from ITI qualified candidates for trade apprenticeship training for one year in RINL – VSP”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “The Asst. General Manager(Trg.-Admn) Technical Training Institute Visakhapatnam Steel Plant Visakhapatnam – 530 031”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 20-02-2019.
Job Notification: https://www.vizagsteel.com/code/tenders/trade_app_proc.pdf.