Gurugram University Non-Teaching Posts – 114 Vacancies | 10th/12th/ITI | Apply Now
Gurugram University, State Govt. University of Haryana.
In the latest employment notification, the Gurugram University announces job vacancies for Non-Teaching category posts to fill 114 vacancies for various positions on a direct basis, in reference to Advt. No. 14/2018.
Under Gurugram University Non-Teaching Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 10th/12th/ITI in relevant subjects and have language skills can apply.
On basis of Written Test & Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience, an applicant for Gurugram University non-faculty posts will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay As per 7th CPC.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 29.11.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Gurugram University Non-Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 114.
Name of the post:
Hostel Attendant (Male): 01
Hostel Attendant (Female): 01
Library Cleaner: 01
Lab Cleaner: 01
Library Attendant: 01
Lab. Attendant: 03
Carpenter Grade-I: 01
Plumber Grade-II: 01
Mali – Cum – Chowkidar: 01
Sweeper / Cleaner: 03
As on 29.11.2018, Candidate maximum age limit should be 50 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 10th/12th/ITI in relevant subjects from a recognized university/institute, with language skills in English and Hindi / Sanskrit upto Matric Standard, and should work experience for required posts.
On basis of Written Test & Socio-Economic Criteria.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 500 through DD.
SC/ST candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 125.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://gurugramuniversity.ac.in/career/.
- Select job notification “The University invites applications for Non-Teaching posts i.e. Daftri, Peon, Hostel Attendant(Male), Hostel Attendant(Female), Library Cleaner, Lab Cleaner, Library Attendant etc.”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And send details to “the Registrar, Gurugram University, Gurugram-122018”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 29.11.2018 upto 04:00 pm.