Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Operator Posts | 10th/Diploma | Apply Now
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), a central govt. undertaken company.
In the latest job notification, HAL PSU announces job vacancies for Operator post in relevant trade on tenure basis, with work location in HAL Aircraft Division Nasik, in reference to No.HR/1209(6)/2019.
Under HAL Operator Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 10th/Diploma in a relevant subject can apply.
On the basis of Written Test and Document Verification, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of 4 years, with salary pay of Rs. 16,820 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 11-04-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For HAL Operator Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 05.
Name of the post: Operator (Electrical/Electronics).
Candidate maximum age limit should be 55 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete SSC/SSLC plus Diploma in Electrical/Electronics Trade or its Equivalent awarded by Indian Navy/ Indian Air Force/Indian Army + Ex-Servicemen.
On the basis of Written Test and Document Verification.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 200 through DD.
SC/ST/PWD/EWS candidates are exempted from paying a fee.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://hal-india.co.in/CAREERS/M__206.
- Select relevant job notification “Engagement of Operator Ex-Servicemen on Tenure Basis”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned address “Senior Manager (Human Resources), Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Aircraft Division, Nasik, Ojhar Township, Tal-Niphad, Dist. Nasik – 422207”.
Last date for submission of application: by 11-04-2019.