Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) Program Coordinator & Consultant Posts | Degree/Master Degree/PG | Apply Now
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL), A Government of India Enterprise under Ministry of Information & Broadcasting.
In the latest job notification, BECIL announces job vacancies for various posts on contract basis, in reference to File No. BECIL/HR/PROJECT-AICTE/Advt.2019, with work location at Stanford Cell, AICTE, New Delhi.
Under BECIL Program Coordinator & Consultant Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree/PG in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs.30,000 to Rs.50,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 31.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For BECIL Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 03.
Name of the Post:
Program Coordinator: 01
Program IT-Consultant(Level-II): 01
Should complete Degree/Master Degree/PG in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute and should have experience of 1 to 8 years.
General and OBC candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 500.
SC/ST/PH candidates to pay a fee of Rs 250.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.becil.com/vacancies.
- Select relevant job notification “Application are invited on recruitment of various posts in AICTE”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Assistant General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P)”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 31.01.2019.