HCL Technologies Noida Associate Consultant Posts | B.Tech | Apply Now
HCL Technologies Limited is a leading global technology and IT enterprise.
In the latest job announcement, HCL careers India announces job vacancies for Associate Consultant posts, with work location in Noida.
Under HCL Noida Hiring Associate Consultant 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, Java, Node.js, Ruby, .NET, Go or Scala can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Associate Consultant.
Job Code: 873151BR.
Education Qualification: B.Tech.
Experience Level: 4.5 to 8 years.
Job Location: Noida.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Hands-on programming skills in any of the following: Python, Java, Node.js, Ruby, .NET, Go or Scala
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies
- Good experience with Continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in architecting, designing and programming applications in public or private Cloud environment
- Experience with designing and building application using Container and serverless technologies
- Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Experience with configuration management platforms (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible)
- Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows-based systems
- Extra curricula software development passion (e.g. active open source contributor)
- To adhere to quality standards, regulatory requirements and company policies
- To provide support for on call escalations and doing incident and problem management
- To independently resolve tickets and esnure that the agreed SLA of ticket volume and time are met for the team
- To ensure positive customer experience and CSAT through First Call Resolution and minimum rejected resolutions or Reopen Cases
- Work on value-adding activities such Knowledge base update and management, Training freshers, coaching analysts and conducting interviews or participation in hiring drives
- To participate or contribute on EN business in creation of proposals to drive Service improvement plans.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with HCL career portal and login in to apply.