HIL (lndia) Limited Job Trainee Jobs | ITI/Degree/PG | Apply Now
Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL), Under The Dept. of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, HIL PSU announces job vacancies for Job Trainee posts, in reference to R-HR/OJT/2019.
Under HIL Job Trainee Recruitment 2019, candidates completed ITI/Degree/PG in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will undergo training for a period of two years, with stipend pay of Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 18,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 15-04-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For HIL Trainee Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 35.
Name of the post:
Chemical Operators (Production Plant): 05
Commercial/ Stores: 03
Data Entry Operators: 08
Candidate maximum age limit should be 40 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete ITI/Degree/PG in relevant Trade, Engg, Science or other subjects from recognized university/institute.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://www.hil.gov.in/CurrentOpenings.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Intends to engage qualified persons as On The Job Trainees for Two Years”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Dy. General Manager (Hr&admn), Hll (India) Limited, P.o. Rasayani- 410 207, Distraigad, Maharashtra”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 15.04.2019.
Job Notification: http://www.hil.gov.in/Career/Notifcation%20for%20OJT.pdf.