Hindustan Copper Ltd Trainee & Jr. Manager Posts | High School/ITI/Diploma/CA/ICWA| Apply Now
Hindustan Copper Ltd. is a Government-owned corporation in the Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Mines, Government of India.
In the latest job notification, Hindustan Copper PSU announces job vacancies for Trainee and Executive posts through Special Drive for Recruitment for persons with disabilities for Khetri Copper Complex of Hindustan Copper Ltd, in reference to Advt No. HCL/KCC/HR/Rectt.-02/2018.
Under Hindustan Copper Ltd Trainee & Jr. Manager Recruitment 2019, candidates completed High School/ITI/Diploma/CA/ICWA in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of Written test and/or Interview, the applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs 15,920 to Rs 1,20,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 01.04.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Hindustan Copper Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 06
Name of the post:
Jr. Manager (Fin.) Trainee: 01
Trainee Gr. II (Civil): 03
Trainee Gr. II (Mech.): 01
Trainee Gr. I/ Mazdoor (Trainee): 02
As on 1st Feb 2019, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 38 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete High School/ITI/Diploma/CA/ICWA in relevant subjects from a recognized University/Institute.
On basis of Written test and/or interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://www.hindustancopper.com/Page/Career_new.
- Select relevant job notification “Special Drive For Recruitment Of Persons With Disabilities For Jr. Manager (Finance) Trainee, Trainee Grade-Ii (Civil), Trainee Grade-Ii (Mechanical), Trainee Grade-I (Mazdoor Trainee)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Chief Manager (HR) Khetri Copper Complex, Hindustan Copper Limited, Khetri Nagar, Distt. Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan Pin Code – 333504”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 01.04.2019.