Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt. Ltd Bangalore Software Engineer-Full Stack Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Hitachi Consulting Corporation is an American international management and technology consulting firm with headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
In the latest job announcement, Hitachi India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer-Full Stack posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Hitachi Bangalore Software Engineer-Full Stack 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Design, Develop, Qualify, Deploy, and support scalable software applications/systems can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer-Full Stack.
Job Code: 1010949HV.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 5 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design, develop, qualify, deploy, and support scalable software applications/systems
- Build and maintain products and solutions throughout its life cycle
- Help drive technical direction of a complex software system
- Collaborate and work with scrum team members to turn requirements into prototypes, technical designs, and implementation
- Collaborate with developers across scrum teams to maintain technical design and code standards
- Participate in reviews of business requirements
- Contribute to functional specifications, technical designs, and qualification plans
Experience and Skills:
- 2-5 years of hands-on contribution in software engineering or related field
- Experience in designing solutions from scratch
- Experience in designing scalable distributed software
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented development and design principles
- Understanding of engineering processes (including Agile methodologies)
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Ability to convey complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Tech-savvy, detail-oriented, and highly driven
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- A genuine passion for engineering high-quality solutions
- Relevant formal education, including BSCS or MSCS