IBM India Private Limited Bangalore Windows Administrator Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
IBM is an American multinational technology company that manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services.
In the latest job announcement, IBM India announces job vacancies for Windows Administrator posts, with a work location in Bangalore.
Under IBM Bangalore Windows Administrator 2021 Jobs, candidates having the required skills in Windows Infrastructure can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Windows Administrator.
Job Code: 380349BR.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Act as the central communication point for Design, Maintain and Communicate the service support plans in Windows Administration domain
- Communicate the business impact of major incidents and prioritize based on business impact to the client
- Assess the impact of changes to systems, applications and infrastructure to determine requirements
- Configure and solve – DHCP, DNS, various network devices and services
- Performing Backup and Restore Operations
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Windows Infrastructure.
- Proficient on VTAM, TCP/IP, APPN along with the process documentation
- Ability to provide technical direction and coordination to the resolver groups involved while participating in the Change Control Board and Change Control Process
- Experience on SCCM/System Center Configuration Manager along with integration experience with AD/Active Directory and Virtualization: VMware, Hyper-V
- Demonstrable ability in managing windows server 2008/2012/2016, L2.
- Proven expertise to respond to all systems alerts – error indicators, error messages, failures, and peripheral malfunctions
- Validated expertise to create and manage user groups, renaming groups, deleting groups
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing, publications
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from experienced developers in the field, our team leads love to mentor
- You’ll have the opportunity to work in different areas to figure out what really excites you.
How to apply:
- An interested and qualified person has to apply through online mode, by initially registering with the IBM company career portal and login in to apply.