Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt. Ltd Chennai Software Testing Engineer Posts | Engineering | Apply Now
Hitachi Consulting Corporation is an American international management and technology consulting firm with headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
In the latest job announcement, Hitachi announces job vacancies for Software Testing Engineer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Hitachi Chennai Software Testing Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Selenium, WinAppDriver, Winium, Appium can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Testing Engineer.
Job Code: R0020966.
Education Qualification: Engineering.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Maintain the software quality.
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures.
- Implement, execute, support, and deliver accurate test results in a timely manner.
- Analyse test results and report them to the development team.
- Work on Zuken applications like E3, DSE3.
- Working with cross-functional teams for ensuring quality throughout the SDLC.
- Root cause analysis of issues.
- Developing and maintaining automated tests.
- Work on Azure DevOps test plan.
- Work in Agile & Scrum team.
- Knowledge of desktop application automation.
- Fair knowledge of automation tools like Selenium, WinAppDriver, Winium, Appium
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Agile & Scrum methodologies
- Agile software's like Azure DevOps, Jira etc.
- Solid knowledge of C-Sharp, .NET is a plus.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Hitachi career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.