NTT DATA Hyderabad Network Support Analyst Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
NTT DATA Services, Texas-based leading IT service provider with offices in over 50 countries and has more than 1 lakh staff.
In the latest job announcement, NTT DATA announces job vacancies for Network Support Analyst posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under NTT DATA Hyderabad Network Support Analyst 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in LAN/WAN, CISCO L2/L3 switches,Routers and Arubha switches can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Network Support Analyst.
Job Code: 234242.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Resource should provide L2 & L3 of support on standard Network systems, investigating, analyzing, and resolving problems on network components.
- Evaluates, designs, analyzes and maintains LAN / WAN for new and existing sites.
- Resource should Installs, configures, optimizes and maintains routers and layer 2 and 3 switches along with other networking equipment.
- Monitors and evaluates network systems tracking performance and problems recommending and implementing solutions and improvements
- Must have hands-on exp with CISCO L2/L3 switches, Routers and Arubha switches.
- Exp with Monitoring tools OPM, Netflow
- Exp with Cisco ASA and F-5 Load balancers.
- Must be CCNA or CCNP.
- Min.ITIL Foundation certified.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with NTT DATA career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.