Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt. Ltd Hyderabad Cloud Consultant Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Hitachi Consulting Corporation is an American international management and technology consulting firm with headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
In the latest job announcement, Hitachi careers India announces job vacancies for Cloud Consultant posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Cloud Consultant.
Job Code: 1014582HV.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Support production-grade AaaS and PaaS systems with systems administration, configuration, troubleshooting and monitoring.
- Evaluate Linux systems and make recommendations to improve security, scalability, performance and availability.
- Manage the scalability and efficiency of the big data platform.
- Respond to platform problems and develop automated solutions to resolve them.
- Develop automated solutions for capacity planning and forecasting, system performance analysis, and system tuning.
- Review and influence ongoing design architecture of multiple production platforms/products.
- Passion to learn and explore new tools/technologies that improve the current process * Qualifications/Requirement*.
- 5+ years of professional support experience (24x7 high availability production environment) in systems, server hardware, virtualization, networking and troubleshooting.
- Good experience of supporting CI/CD.
- Strong understanding of Kafka.
- Strong understanding of Hadoop (HDFS, MapReduce, YARN - Zeekeeper), Druid and MySQL.
- Experience and working knowledge of Cloud services namely AWS(Amazon Web service) - Microsoft Azure Cloud services is a big plus.
- Strong knowledge about Linux(CentOS/Ubuntu) .
- Good knowledge about Windows Operation System.
- Linux certification
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Hitachi career portal and login in to apply.