Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt. Ltd Hyderabad Senior Java Full Stack Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Hitachi Consulting Corporation is an American international management and technology consulting firm with headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
In the latest job announcement, Hitachi announces job vacancies for Senior Java Full Stack Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Hitachi Hyderabad Senior Java Full Stack Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, Springboot & Microservices can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Java Full Stack Developer.
Job Code: 1020831HV.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Excellent hands on experience in Java, Springboot & Microservices
- Strong hands-on experience in frontend technology - Angular
- Hands on experience in AWS platform (S3, Lambda function, EC2, VPC, Cognito, cloud watch, RDS)
- Experience with web servers, service oriented architectures, web services (both ReST and SOAP), security practices, database technologies.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into practical applications and operational solutions.
- Expertise on working on NoSQL Databases - Elastic search desirable
- Oversee the work of other team members and stakeholders
- Ensure adherence to software quality standards and ensure delivery with highest possible quality without compromising on the timelines.
- Writing maintainable and scalable code
- Participating in code reviews and design discussions along with enterprise review board (ERB) approval
- Comprehensive understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC), continuous integration, and agile software development methodologies
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Hitachi career portal and login in to apply.