VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under VMware Bangalore Software Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C++, C, Shell scripting, Python or GoLang can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Job Code: R2217177.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- You have become familiar with the team’s technical domain and have begun using that knowledge to advise and influence cross-team collaborations.
- You have become immersed in the team’s day to day operations, you are advising junior engineers on how to advance technical workstreams.
- You have reviewed the team’s code base and have started a process of code reviews
- You have reviewed and influenced the team’s architecture/design artifacts and decisions
- You will lead the team in packaging the tools they built for production
- You will lead the team in troubleshooting and mitigating high severity issues in production.
- You will bring innovative ideas to complex technical query processing solutions and write code primarily using C++ and C language, and often use Shell scripting, Python or GoLang to interact amongst different products under the VMware Tanzu Greenplum portfolio.
- You will bring best development and testing practices to deliver an enterprise product.
- You will bring in systems programming skills including distributed concurrency control, transaction management, fault tolerance in distributed systems, multi-threading, memory modeling, etc to deliver high quality features
- You will collaborate with other Greenplum Open Source Community members on technical solutions or discussions.
- In this role, you will become a technical subject matter expert for Query Processing team.
- Provide technical guidance as we solicit product feedback from customers. Ensure what we're building meets the expectations of reliability, scaling, and security.
- Mentor team members at different stages in their technical career. Support the team in breaking down complex stories into development tasks. Conduct code reviews, participate or lead technical context sharing discussions.
- Collaborate with management, other engineers on the team and across the VMware Tanzu Greenplum Portfolio to achieve planned targets. You will additionally work with other functions such as program management, quality and support engineers to improve the product.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with VMware career portal and login in to apply.