VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under VMware Bangalore Software Engineer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Hadoop - MapReduce, HDFS, Hbase, Hive, Sqoop, MongoDB, NoSQL, or Cassandra can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer ( Big Data Engineer ).
Job Code: R2009488.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required with preference for Computer Science or Engineering. MS degree would be highly desirable.
- Big Data consultant/ engineer with at least 3+ years of overall experience and hands-on experience in Hadoop - MapReduce, HDFS, Hbase, Hive, Sqoop, MongoDB, NoSQL or Cassandra.
- Hands-on Experience with Cloudera Distribution & expertise in Spark & Python/Scala/Go (anyone).
- Experience with Kafka and Presto would be highly desirable.
- Proven expertise in a wide variety of database technologies, from Postgres, SQLServer to NoSQL systems such as MongoDB, Cloudant, Cassandra, and/or Elasticsearch, and can explain their varied use cases.
- Familiarity with SAP HANA Information Models within the Enterprise HANA platforms.
- Knowledge of Data Integration Platforms- Informatica PowerCenter, SAP BODS, SDI, SLT.
- Experience with Cloud technologies.