Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt. Ltd Pune Cloud Network Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Hitachi Consulting Corporation is an American international management and technology consulting firm with headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
In the latest job announcement, Hitachi announces job vacancies for Cloud Network Engineer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Hitachi Pune Cloud Network Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in WS Transit gateway, VPC, Vnet peering, Express Route, and Route 53 can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Cloud Network Engineer.
Job Code: 1025608HV.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6 to 9 years.
Job Location: Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Good Understanding and experience on the Network
- Routing/Switching/Firewall/Cloud/F5 Load balancer and data flows.
- Working experience for any ISP or Production network is good to have.
- Troubleshoot network MPLS network issues within an organization or at the client site remotely.
- Experience Networking on Core Cloud service provider like AWS Transit gateway, VPC, Vnet peering, Express Route, Route 53, load balancer.
- Provisioning of cloud infrastructure and trouble shooting
- Provides support for 24x7 customer-facing networks.
- Handled F5 Load balancers and its troubleshooting skills.
- Possess good experience in network setting up of components such as routers, switches and firewalls; allocating IP addresses; and performing operational health checks and fact gathering.
- Troubleshoot MPLS Telecom Network and hands on with any Cloud monitoring tool like Data Dog, Grafana, Nagios
- To perform network monitoring daily basis
- Hands-on experience with VoIP networks
- understanding of the deleterious effects of jitter, packet loss or latency on these networks
- Familiarity with Cisco, Juniper and Verizon Network devices
- Experience troubleshooting network firewalls.
- Familiar with Traffic and KPI indicators on IP/MPLS Networks
- Understanding of key IP/MPLS operational and/or IP/MPLS network design requirements
- Strong carrier grade network design, migration, and implementation experience of MPL and MPLS based VPN solutions.
- Experience with Cisco & Juniper Service provider technologies & platforms
- Deep understanding of packet captures, and the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems based on packet analysis.
Must have Skills:
- Client engagement, SRE or mentoring L2 Network Engineers.
- Cloud Networking on Multicloud is mandatory.
- Working on production environment with 24/7
- Networking hands on Router/Switch/Firewall/Load Balancer F5
- CCNA & any Cloud certification.
- Working experience on any ISP is good to have with configuring any routing protocol.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Hitachi career portal and login in to apply.