LTIMindtree Limited Hyderabad Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
LTIMindtree Limited is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company based in Mumbai. A subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro.
In the latest job announcement, LTIMindtree announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under LTIMindtree Hyderabad Software Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Dot Net 4.5 framework, C#. net, and .Net Core can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 8 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Strong experience in application development using Microsoft Technologies.
- Design and analysis experience using .NET technologies like Dot Net 4.5 framework, C#. net, .Net Core
- 5+ years of in-depth development experience with C#/.NET
- 3+ years building single page applications using JS Framework
- 3+ years performing object-oriented design and building backend applications with REST API services using .net core
- 3+ years’ experience with Agile development
- 2+ years of UI development experience
- 3+ years of solid experience with SQL and NoSQL based solutions
- Full Stack application development experience.
- Proven ability in leading the design and development of API or data integration applications.
- Expertise in web services, Rest, WCF, and WebAPI.
- Experience with DevOps practices and modern CI/CD deployment models using Jenkins/Ansible
- Experience with developing APIs for data access using WebAPI with ODATA.
- Experience in database design and advanced query techniques (DML and performance tuning).
- Experience in Entity framework performance tuning.
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience building highly scalable, distributed and fault tolerant cloud native applications
- Ability to write clean, modular, reusable code (using design patterns) and experience with unit-test driven approach to development
- AWS certification preferred
- Experience leading team of engineers in the design, development, and maintenance of software code for business applications.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching for less experienced team members.
- Strong organizational or Project Management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Responsibilities will Include:
- Work on all aspects of software development life cycle following agile methodologies.
- Must be able to complete a complex software lifecycle: scope, design, code, test and implement
- Debug and test existing application programs
- Analyze, design, develop, test and deploy phases of development projects.
- Design database schemas, conceptual data models, UI workflows and application architectures into the enterprise architecture.
- Write optimal SQL queries and store-procedures to ensure good performance for database operations
- Apply Object-Oriented Design and Programming to build component-based middle tier RESTful web services with high throughput.
- Gather information and feedback from end users to understand and develop project requirements.
- Conduct project design sessions and design solutions to meet current project requirements and be fexible enough to accommodate futures project needs.
- Performs reviews and integration testing to assure quality of project development
- Ensure project tasks are assigned and completed in a timely manner and project milestone dates are met.
- Agile Methodology experience
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with LTIMindtree career portal and login in to apply.