Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt. Ltd Pune DevOps Engineer-Automation Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Hitachi Consulting Corporation is an American international management and technology consulting firm with headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
In the latest job announcement, Hitachi India announces job vacancies for DevOps Engineer-Automation Developer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Hitachi Pune DevOps Engineer-Automation Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, (AWS)/Azure/GCP can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Engineer-Automation Developer.
Job Code: 1011336HV.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design and develop secure architectures for cloud and cloud/hybrid-based systems.
- Possess a good understanding of the offerings within any cloud service providers (AWS, Azure, GCP) or private cloud environments.
- Based on business requirements, design, develop and implement cloud-native architectures and designs that will allow those requirements to be met with a minimal degree of risk to Hitachi Vantara and with appropriate security controls present.
- Write code to automate repeatable jobs and build automation workflows.
- Write playbooks to automate deployments and scaling of the environment.
- Represents System Innovation Team in development, implementation, and support of cloud systems. Acts as the ambassador and senior technical representative for DevOps while engaging with other senior technical leaders throughout Hitachi Vantara in design and implementation of cloud and cloud/hybrid-based implementations and solutions.
- Works with Engineering, Platform, and MGS organizations to choose appropriate technology solutions and facilitates complete integration into Hitachi Vantara environments.
- Ability to estimate the work and prioritize
- Lead a team of 2-4 members and ensure smooth delivery of the solutions
- College degree or High School diploma/equivalent relevant developer work experience (3+ years)
- 1+ year experience with Cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS)/Azure/GCP
- Strong coding skills in any programming or scripting language. Python is the preferred one.
- Good understanding of server-side scripting languages and event-driven programming.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for scalability.
- Aptitude for fixing recurring issues by automating repeatable operational tasks
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Ability to create database schemas required for the solutions.
- Complete understanding of RESTful APIs and services.
- Write well designed and optimized code.
- Perform code reviews for the peers and juniors.
- Knowledge of caching, search, and messaging queues.
- Experience with deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management (Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, etc.) preferred.
- Knowledge about service-oriented architecture for cloud-based services.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated
- Technical writing experience
- Expertise of working with Agile/SCRUM environments to deliver high-quality solutions
- Cloud Architecture related certifications
- Experience of working and building container-related and serverless architectures
- Strong Experience with scripting languages like Python
- Experience with distributed source control like Git, including branching, merging and release management
- Experience with Orchestration Tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible etc.
- Good understanding of CI best practices and tooling, preferably Jenkins.