Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd Hyderabad Process Executive Posts | MCA/B.E/B.Tech | Apply Now
Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses.
In the latest job announcement, Cognizant India announces job vacancies for Process Executive posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Cognizant Hyderabad Process Executive 2021 Jobs, candidates having the required skills in Customer Service, Online/Digital Marketing can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Process Executive-Data.
Job Code: 000441107322.
Education Qualification: MCA/B.E/B.Tech.
Experience Level: 0 to 1 year.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Administering and helping to manage Client’s Product support for the customers who call/chat or email in the support center.
- Customer support to international customers over the phone for voice process (INBOUND and Outbound calling).
- Client products to the customer (Analytics, YouTube etc).
- Efficient and timely service delivery across teams for multiple clients They work closely with the functional leads to define overall strategies and processes to increase the efficiency and productivity within the process They work with BD team to increase the span of services and add new clients.
- Create and manage Risk and mitigation plan based on discussion with project stakeholders.
- They serve all clients through Account managers or in a few cases without any intervention of an account manager through various applications.
- Report to the manager on performance status and any escalations.
- Design and develop internet/intranet web pages I the prescribed format adhering to client requirements within agreed TAT
- Design client marketing collaterals/presentations following the prescribed brand guidelines against the agreed timeline and accuracy
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Provide information, educate customers to update trackers, update required applications & tools and keep SME and TL informed of new issues.
- Contribute to and participate proactively in knowledge-sharing sessions.
- Participate and contribute to organizational activities.
- Customer Service
- Online/Digital Marketing
How to apply:
- Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through the online mode by initially registering with the Cognizant company career portal and login to apply.