Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt. Ltd Pune DevOps Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Hitachi Consulting Corporation is an American international management and technology consulting firm with headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
In the latest job announcement, Hitachi India announces job vacancies for DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Hitachi Pune DevOps Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS/Azure/GCP, Shell Script, Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: 1012541HV.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- As a platform DevOps engineer, in your normal day you will be
- Creating and maintaining the infrastructure as Code ( Terraform Code ) for various cloud and application deployment.
- Creating and maintaining the Automation of Hitachi Vantara Accelerator deployments using various DevOps Components.
- Creating and maintaining various CI-CD Jenkins pipelines Hitachi Vantara Accelerator Components.
- Writing and maintaining the automation for Kubernetes cluster deployments across the cloud ( AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Writing inspec / AWSSPEC code for testing infra and code.
- Creating and maintaining various Chef Cookbook for automation pieces.
- Research and investigate the new areas to improve the efficiency across the deployment.
- Creating the Architecture Diagrams and documentation for various pieces
- 3+ years of professional experience as a DevOps / System Engineer.
- Strong knowledge in Systems Administration - troubleshooting skills with Linux.
- Experience with CI/CD best practices and tooling, preferably Jenkins.
- Hands-on experience with Cloud platforms such as AWS/Azure/GCP or private cloud environments.
- Experience and understanding of modern container orchestration with Kubernetes
- Experience on Infrastructure as code development using Terraform
- Proficiency in any programming or scripting languages such as Shell Script, Python, Golang, or Ruby
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated
- Configuration Management experience with Ansible or similar (Chef, Puppet, Salt, Ansible)
- Experience with Version Control Software (Git preferred)
- AWS / Kubernetes Certifications: AWS Certified Solutions Architect / CKA
- Setup and management of a Kubernetes cluster, including writing Dockerfiles and Helm
- Continuous Integration setup and administration
- Release Engineering: deployment pipelines; continuous deployment
- Experience working in and advocating for agile environments
- Experience working on high-traffic, international systems