Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt. Ltd Pune Full Stack Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Hitachi Consulting Corporation is an American international management and technology consulting firm with headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
In the latest job announcement, Hitachi announces job vacancies for Full Stack Developer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Hitachi Pune Full Stack Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java8, Spring Boot, Microservice, Hibernate, Webservices, AWS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Full Stack Developer.
Job Code: 1020964HV.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Provide suggestions to Improve and refactor existing applications
- Recommend improvements to be included in sprints
- Help the team keep up to date with development technologies
- Collaborate with team members
- Liaise with colleagues in IT, other departments and 3rd parties as required to resolve blockers and progress deliveries as necessary
- Problem resolution for applications in live and test environments as needed
- 5+ Years Software Development experience required
- Prior experience with Banking - Deposits, Loans, Payments or Financial Services preferred
- Extensive hands-on experience with one or more frameworks such as AngularJS, jQuery, ReactJS, and Express/Node.js
- Experience with Common (OWASP Top 10) Web Vulnerabilities and Solutions required
- Experience designing and deploying cloud-native applications onto AWS with PostgreSQL
- Strong SQL Skills Required
- Java and Spring Boot Experience Preferred
- Extensive experience with automated Testing of Angular Apps and APIs using Jasmine, JMeter/SoapUI required.
- Experience with Cloud and Container Technologies preferred
- Experience with GIT required
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Hitachi career portal and login in to apply.