Genpact India Private Limited Hyderabad ServiceNow Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Genpact India Private Limited, a leading global professional services company.
In the latest job announcement, Genpact announces job vacancies for ServiceNow Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Genpact Hyderabad ServiceNow Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in ServiceNow, Databases can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: ServiceNow Developer.
Job Code: COR022592.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Responsible for the overall quality of the deliverables and customer satisfaction
- Work closely with the delivery teams and business stakeholders on providing test requirements, QA estimates, and resource needs across one or more projects
- Work with the QA lead on the development of the team’s technical and domain expertise via various knowledge sharing and training initiatives
- Relevant years of experience in testing web applications and client-server side testing
- Understanding of web applications, browser differences, web services
- Experience with Databases and writing queries
- Good understanding of QA processes and concepts including test case preparation and test methodologies
- Good understanding of project quality tracking and reporting best practices/KPIs
- Experience with Stress/Performing testing using the common tools
- Ability to consistently deliver completed tasks
- Knowledge in continuous integration and automated testing (Web environments)
- Critical thinking about product behaviour and user impact
- Curious, patient, and has a desire to learn
- Ability to work well within a globally distributed team in a high-performance organization
- Highly motivated, with a record of continued technology learning and self-improvement.
- Good team member skills
- Good crisis management skills
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Genpact career portal and login in to apply.