Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt. Ltd Pune QA Automation Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Hitachi Consulting Corporation is an American international management and technology consulting firm with headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
In the latest job announcement, Hitachi India announces job vacancies for QA Automation Engineer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Hitachi Pune QA Automation Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Cloud (AWS), Linux Operating system, OOPS concepts can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: QA Automation Engineer.
Job Code: 1009791HV.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 4 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Work with agile project teams to ensure quality in the development process from requirements definition through to delivery.
- Ensure that all tests are executed and maintain good documentation of test cases and test results.
- Analyze QA Automation job configured in Nightly Pipeline and always keep the test suite stable
- Flexible and should adapt to UI / UX / APIs testing, CLI and Cloud related testing
- Contribute to the quality and release of the product
- Open to learning new technologies and skills
- 2-4 years of experience in development and testing
- Hands-on experience of working with java, selenium based automation, API/CLI based automation.
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts
- Good understanding of development and testing cycles
- Knowledge and experience in different automation frameworks- Data Driven, Behaviour Driven, Test Driven frameworks
- Experience in using Cloud (AWS)
- Well versed with Linux Operating system
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated
- Knowledge of bash scripting
- Knowledge of any Cloud Platforms (example-Google Cloud, Azure)
- Basic Kubernetes Knowledge
- Experience working in and advocating for agile environments