VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under VMware Bangalore Software Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C/C++, C#, .Net can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Job Code: R2012643.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Develop in Windows user-mode
- Develop a test automation framework
- Provide accurate engineering estimates
- Implement solutions for personalization and dynamic policy configuration using test-driven design with 100% code coverage
- Read and review code from other developers to reduce bugs, improve implementations, and expand your knowledge
- Participate in the Agile Scrum process and attend stand-up, planning, grooming, review, and retrospective meetings
- Work with technical writers and support
- Bachelor or Master of Engineering degree, or equivalent with at least 5+ years of experience in system software design and/or development on Windows
- C/C++ along with C# and .Net
- Highly desirable skills and experience:
- Strong knowledge of Windows operating system architecture, memory management mechanism, synchronization and file systems.
- Knowledge of virtualization is helpful
- Familiarity with Windows Profiles
- Experience with coded UI platform for automation.
- Jenkins knowledge
- Python and PowerShell knowledge
- Experience with Test Automation
- A solid understanding of Windows Systems Administration
- Windows internals/kernel-mode knowledge preferred