Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt. Ltd Pune Software Development Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Hitachi Consulting Corporation is an American international management and technology consulting firm with headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
In the latest job announcement, Hitachi announces job vacancies for Software Development Engineer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Hitachi Pune Software Development Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Development Engineer.
Job Code: 1026375HV.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 7+ years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
What you bring to the team:
- 7+ years of software development
- BS in computer engineering and/or information technology
- Experienced at organizing project teams
- Strong team-leading skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and intellectual curiosity
- As a backend Operator development engineer you will be part of the Operator Team for UCP Advisor.
- Design and develop and maintain various Operator.
- Participate in next-generation IaaS and on-premises Infrastructure architecture and services.
- Assist in the management of Compute, Storage, FC, Ethernet infrastructure, Converge, and Hyper-Converged appliances.
- Continually improve productivity, reliability, and maintainability
What you need:
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms.
- Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
- Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools, including:
- Dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc
- Go's templating language
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments.
- Understanding of Declarative programming construct.
- Understanding of Operator pattern
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
- Ability finds complex software defects and implementing fixes and workarounds.
- A positive open minded problem solver
- Good undertaking of Design principles.
- Experience in container technology and Kubernetes eco systems
- Min 7 years of software development experience with 5 years in GOLang development.
Some nice-to-have include:
- SaaS experience
- Operator Pattern
- Storage background, snapshots, replication, data migration
- Ethernet and network switches management protocol experience.
- Working experience with Server management.
- Virtualization experience. Like VMWare etc
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Hitachi career portal and login in to apply.