Honeywell Bangalore Data Warehouse Analyst Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Honeywell is a leading US-based MNC company that produces a variety of commercial and consumer products related to engineering services and aerospace segments.
In the latest job announcement, Honeywell announces job vacancies for Data Warehouse Analyst posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Honeywell Bangalore Data Warehouse Analyst 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SQL queries, Power BI scripts can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Warehouse Analyst.
Job Code: req400159.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Power BI/Tableau and other reporting tools experience
- Understand business requirements and design data models to transform raw data into meaningful insights
- Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop/Tableau
- Design, Develop and deploy the Paginated reports in power BI report builder
- Analyze, Design and Migrate Orbit analytics reports to Power BI/Tableau
- Expertise in using advance level calculations on the data set
- Perform DAX, MDX queries and functions in Power BI
- Connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy Power BI scripts and perform detailed analytics
- Convert business requirements into technical specifications and decide timeline to accomplish
- Adept in developing, publishing and scheduling Power BI reports/Tableau as per the business requirements
- Must have experience on SAP Business objects reporting tool
- Experience in read/write SQL queries for reporting needs
- Knowledge on Orbit analytics is big pulse for this migration work.
- Ability to optimize the report to achieve performance (with in SLA)
- Create relationships between data and develop tabular and other multidimensional data models
- Chart creation and data documentation explaining algorithms, parameters, models, and relations
- Create customize charts and custom calculations as per requirements
- Design, develop and deploy business intelligence solutions as per needs
- SQL querying for best results, use of filters and graphs for better understanding of data
- Work with users and team members at all level for performance improvement and suggestion
- experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence stacks such as Power Pivot, SSRS, SSIS, and SSAS is an added advantage
- Ability to interact with business as well as technical teams
- Ability to learn and respond quickly to the fast-changing business environment
- Stay updated with advancements and best practices in design and development
- Good understanding of Data warehouse concepts
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Honeywell career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.