Salesforce Hyderabad Senior Analyst Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce announces job vacancies for Senior Analyst posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Salesforce Hyderabad Senior Analyst 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python or R can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Scientist, Senior Analyst.
Job Code: JR126335.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- You have 1+ years working experience with at least one analytics programming languages such as Python or R
- Ability to write clean and functional code and work with dataframes like pandas, numpy in Python or data.table in R
- You have working experience applying data analysis, ML or statistical models to solve real world business problem and show impacts
- Familiar with database management language such as SQL or Hive for data manipulation
- Preference for 3+ years of industry experience
- You have to love data - this is what we do. We are looking for people who are excited about different and unique data sets, and all the ways that they could be used in order to improve our daily business
- You share our values: Trust, Innovation, Equality, and Giving Back
- Experience presenting insights to executives and non-technical audiences around analytics data
- Proven knowledge with applied statistics and probability/ predictability data outputs
- Keep up to date with cutting-edge machine learning/ big data methods and techniques
- You are passionate about automating everything and applying scientific methods to solve business problem
- Can thrive in team environments; Learn quickly in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- Completed a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree related to Computer Science, Statistics or related major studying AI (artificial intelligence), ML (machine learning), NLP (natural language processing), Data Science or Mathematics
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Salesforce career portal and login in to apply.