Salesforce Hyderabad Senior Analyst Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce announces job vacancies for Senior Analyst posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Salesforce Hyderabad Senior Analyst 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SQL, Excel can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Analytics - Senior Analyst.
Job Code: JR156233.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Build partnerships across the business and serve as a trusted partner for analytics and reporting
- Present analysis and findings to senior stakeholders across business to support decision making
- Independently build and maintain basic data artifacts (e.g., ETL, data models, queries, dashboards) and source of truth reports that correctly answer business questions.
- Use Tableau to create interactive and intuitive visualizations
- Develop a deep understanding of enterprise data and operational details of the business (e.g., key datasets, business drivers/KPIs).
- Build predictive analytics models to forecast trends and early warning signals in key business areas.
- Identify trends in metrics and surface relevant insights to business stakeholders
- Partner with COE team to develop data warehouse catalog and improve dataset quality
- Partner with business operations to automate manual reporting processes
- Be proficient in SQL. Know how to extract, manipulate and transform data. Basic understanding of data modeling and relational databases.
- Quantitative degree (Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, Sciences, or similar).
- Experience (3+ years) in a data driven/analytical role.
- Proficiency in SQL, Excel is a must.
- 1-2 years of experience with statistical packages using python/R, machine learning and predictive analytics preferred
- Advanced level on one or more industry visualization tools (e.g. Tableau/MicroStrategy/PowerBI).
- Experience presenting to senior executives and influencing decision making through data
- Background in professional services or SaaS industry
- Hands on experience with any of the following tools: Tableau, Relational databases, Salesforce, Programming (ETL frameworks) or any other analytics/data science tool.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Salesforce career portal and login in to apply.