IBM India Private Limited Bangalore Automation Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
IBM is an American multinational technology company that manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services.
In the latest job announcement, IBM announces job vacancies for Automation Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under IBM Bangalore Automation Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, Go Lang, NodeJS, Ansible, Scripting can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Automation Developer.
Job Code: 507731BR.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6 to 10 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Design, development and testing of Z Private Cloud software – esp CloudPak, OpenShift on Z.
- Active open-source contributions and participation and open source tools knowledge is preferred
- Experience and understanding of AWS, Azure and Redhat OpenShift products. Software development in Cloud Domain, Kubernetes, OpenStack, Docker/Container technologies, Virtualization (KVM), Linux OS Internals, Networking / Storage/ Security is preferred
- Understanding of AWS, Azure and Redhat OpenShift products.
- Work with OpenSource community and contribute towards open-source development / Testing.
- Good understanding of Cloud development and automation framework, applying the skill into the product to deliver good quality product.
- To bring Z into the cloud (e.g., on-premises cloud), with unique values and services that benefit from them.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 6 to 10 years of experience of relevant industry experience, in the area of Enterprise Server, Linux application and cloud Development, Container, virtualization Management is required.
- Expertise in Linux packages porting, Linux Platform Development, Container technologies, Kubernetes, Dockers, Virtualization Management, REST API, App Dev on Cloud Platform, Catalog Services, Micro Services, DevOps (Continuous Integration)
- Proven communication skills and be able to work effectively in a global team environment.
- Python & Ansible
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Private Cloud knowledge and Cloud development experience is required.
- Demonstrated execution experience of App cloud development / container technologies.
- Proven programming skills in Python, Go Lang, NodeJS, Ansible, Scripting,
- Z Systems experience and exposure to Catalog Services, Micro Services.
- Prior experience/exposure to Storage, Networking and Security would be an added advantage.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with IBM career portal and login in to apply.