PayPal Bangalore Data Analyst Posts | Master’s Degree | Apply Now
PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational financial technology company operating an online payments system.
In the latest job announcement, PayPal announces job vacancies for Data Analyst posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under PayPal Bangalore Data Analyst 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SQL, Python, R, Unix, Hadoop can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Analyst.
Job Code: R0088447.
Education Qualification: Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 1 to 3 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide analytical insights by analyzing various types of data, including mining our customer data, review of relevant cases/samples, and incorporation of feedback from teammates.
- Work closely with business partners and stakeholders to determine how to design analysis, testing, and measurement approaches that will significantly improve our ability to understand and address emerging business issues.
- Produce intelligent, scalable, and automated solutions by leveraging Data Science skills.
- Work closely with Technology teams on development of new capabilities to define requirements and priorities based on data analysis and business knowledge.
- Develop expertise in specific areas by leading analytical projects independently, while setting goals, providing benefit estimations, defining workflows, and coordinating timelines in advance.
- Provide updates to leadership, peers and other stakeholders that will simplify and clarify complex concepts and the results of analyses effectively with emphasis on the actionable outcomes and impact to business.
- Master’s degree in Statistics, Analytics, or Data Science
- 1-3 years of professional experience in solving problems using data-driven approach
- High proficiency in SQL. Experience with Python, R, Unix, Hadoop
- Collections and Digital Channels experience a plus
- Strong organizational skills and excellent follow-through
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- High emotional intelligence, a can-do mentality and a creative approach to problem solving
- Experience with working in a technology environment
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with PayPal career portal and login in to apply.