IBM India Private Limited Bangalore Azure Cloud Full Stack Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
IBM is an American multinational technology company that manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services.
In the latest job announcement, IBM announces job vacancies for Azure Cloud Full Stack posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under IBM Bangalore Azure Cloud Full Stack 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in .Net Core with React or Angular can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Azure Cloud Full Stack.
Job Code: 656530BR.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 15 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Proficient with Azure Platform Development (Azure Functions, Azure Services etc) .
- 5 to 15 Years relevant software development experience with fairly Full stack profile
- Proficient in Cloud Native Deployment with CI/CD Pipelines.
- Proficient in one or more of Data Development (SQL Databases, No SQL, Cloud Datastores etc) technologies
- Good and Effective Communication skill to understand the requirement and articulate the solution.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Proficient in .Net Core with React or Angular
- Experience in Agile teams applying the best architectural, design, unit testing patterns & practices with an eye for code quality and standards.
- AZURE FUNCTION, AZURE SERVICE BUS, AZURE STORAGE ACCOUNT- MANDATORY AZURE DURABLE FUNCTIONS
- AZURE DATA FACTORY, AZURE SQL OR COSMOS DB(DATABASE)Required
- Ability to write calculation rules and configurable consolidation rules.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills for coordinating across teams.
- Should have at least 2 end-to-end implementation experience.
- Ability to write and update the rules of historical overrides.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with IBM career portal and login in to apply.