IBM India Private Limited Bangalore Azure Cloud Full Stack Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
IBM is an American multinational technology company that manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services.
In the latest job announcement, IBM announces job vacancies for Azure Cloud Full Stack posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under IBM Bangalore Azure Cloud Full Stack 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in ASP and C#. Net, as well as SQL Server with Azure can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Azure Cloud Full Stack.
Job Code: 623855BR.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 7 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Designing, building and testing cloud native applications on Azure Cloud Platform.
- Proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
- Experience in building cloud solutions and designing microservices.
- Experience in Agile fundamentals and methodology.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Dot Net Developer with Azure & Microservices would need to have at least 5-7+ years of experience
- Requires deep understanding of ASP and C#. Net, as well as SQL Server with Azure experience and microservices design
- Experience in continuous integration and architecting/deploying Azure Web Applications, SQL Databases, Docker Containers, and Azure service bus
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with IBM career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.