CGI Chennai Azure Data Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
CGI Group Inc, leading a Canadian global Information technology consulting company.
In the latest job announcement, CGI announces job vacancies for Azure Data Engineer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under CGI Chennai Azure Data Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Big Data, Jira, Python, and Spark SQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Azure Data Engineer.
Job Code: J1023-1489.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6 to 8 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Support the EDP (Enterprise Data Pipeline)
- Troubleshoot pipeline issues
- Recommend improvements to the pipeline
- Work on process improvements to speed up our ingestion to Akora on Cloud
- Provide support during testing cycles and post-production deployment
- Apply automation and innovation on new and on-going data platforms that aligned to business strategies.
- Document common EDP triage steps for broader communication.
- Understand and adopt an Agile (SCRUM like) software development mindset
- Follow established processes/standards, business technology architecture for release management and deployment process
- Provide data analysis and requirements within enterprise platform.
- Azure platform and tools like Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Synapse
- SQL Development
- Big Data technologies
- Data Flow Processes
- Good to have - Python, Pyspark, CI/CD Pipelines, Jenkins
- Working knowledge of source code control tool such as GIT
- Implementation experience in managing and working in multiple environments, release and change management and knowledge of firewall, network work protocols, file transfer – TIBCO
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies
- Sound knowledge of business, standards, infrastructure, architecture and technology from a support/solutions perspective
- Readiness and motivation (as an intermediate developer and subject matter expert) to address and resolve complex issues, guide/advise/support developers, partners and project teams, often working on multiple medium-to-large sized projects.
- Big Data & Analytics Operation
- Spark SQL
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with CGI career portal and login in to apply.