IBM India Private Limited Bangalore DevOps Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
IBM is an American multinational technology company that manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services.
In the latest job announcement, IBM announces job vacancies for DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under IBM Bangalore DevOps Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, C++, and Java can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: 652180BR.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore, Gurgaon.
Apply Mode: Online.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent and or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of demonstrated success managing large complex projects.
- Expertise in any of the programming languages: Python, C++, Java
- Continuous Delivery/Integration: Tekton, Argo CD, Travis CI, Jenkins
- Containerization: Docker, Kubernetes Advanced skills in Red Hat OpenShift
- Source code management and proficient in GitHub
- Monitoring tools, e.g, LogDNA, Sysdig
- Cloud platform e.g, IBM Cloud, Azure, AWS, Cloud Databases
- Infrastructure as Code, using tools such as Terraform, Puppet, Ansible, Chef
- Automation Testing tools e.g. Selenium, JUnit
- Coding & shell scripts using languages such as Python, Bash, Ruby, YAML
- Linux administration knowledge, especially Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Core security principles such as key and secrets management, IAM and access control, vulnerability checks
- Familiar with or has implemented SRE principles
- Knowledge in Test-Driven Development
- Core capabilities in provisioning and maintaining Database
- Experience in working on Qiskit and demonstrated contributions to the SDK
- Contributions in developer ecosystem/communities and open source projects
- Good communication skills
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with IBM career portal and login in to apply.