IBM India Private Limited Bangalore DevOps Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
IBM is an American multinational technology company that manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services.
In the latest job announcement, IBM India announces job vacancies for DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under IBM Bangalore DevOps Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Shell, Python, AWS, Azure, Google cloud can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: 387753BR.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6 to 8 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online
- Setup, configure and maintain GIT repos, Jenkins, UCD, Docker, Kubernetes, Jfrog Artifactory, Cloud monitoring tools, Cloud security etc for multi-hosting cloud environment.
- Working on Docker images and maintaining Kubernetes clusters.
- Develop and maintain the automation scripts using Ansible or other available tools. Maintain and monitor cloud Kubernetes Clusters and patching when necessary.
- Working on Cloud security tools to keep applications secured.
- Participate in the software development lifecycle, specifically infra design, execution and debugging required to achieve successful implementation of integrated solutions within the portfolio.
- Need to automate daily tasks using Ansible, Puppet or chef. Also, you will need to have strong troubleshooting skills. Having an understanding of IBM Cloud and OpenShift is a plus.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Minimum 6 -8 years of experience in implementing and managing Devops CI/CD pipeline
- Experience in DevOps automation tools. And Very well versed with DevOps Frameworks, Agile.
- Good knowledge of scripting using shell, Python, Ansible or puppet or chef.
- Experience and good understanding in any of Cloud like AWS, Azure, Google cloud. IBM Cloud, OpenShift.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is required.
- Troubleshooting skills with proven abilities in resolving complex technical issues.
- Good communication skills in a customer/stakeholder facing environment and provide support and fix the issues related with devops and cloud.
- Experience with working with ticketing tools (Service now is preferable)
- Must be self-directed, resilient and creative.
- Team player, ability to work with a distributed team Flexible , willing to take additional responsibilities to understand on-premise/legacy system and perform deployments as needed.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Having middleware technologies knowledge or database knowledge helps.
- Experience and well versed with Jira tool is a plus.
How to apply:
- An interested and qualified person has to apply through online mode, by initially registering with the IBM company career portal and login in to apply.