IBM India Private Limited Chennai Application Developer-Mobile Android Posts | Bachelor's Degree | Apply Now
IBM is an American multinational technology company that manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services.
In the latest job announcement, IBM India announces job vacancies for Application Developer-Mobile Android posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under IBM Chennai Application Developer-Mobile Android 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Android SDK, different versions of Android, can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Application Developer-Mobile Android.
Job Code: 328748BR.
Education Qualification: Bachelor's Degree.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
Your day in the role will include:
- Envision how people experience products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and magical
- Tackle complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for billions of customers around the world (novice to expert)
- Collaborate with researchers, engineers and product managers throughout design process - from creating research protocols, personas, scenarios, information architecture and wireframes to building user interface prototypes
- At each stage, must anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
You will come with:
- Min of 3+ years of experience in android app development
- You will use your expertise in application development to evaluate and select development methods, processes, standard methodologies and tools
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise.
- You’ll learn directly from guide developers in the field; our team loves to mentor.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to identify what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Proven knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Proven knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Ability to design/develop/support new/existing apps, and perform unit testing and integration testing