Siemens Pune Software Developer SQL & C++ Posts | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, which focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens India announces job vacancies for Software Developer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Siemens Pune Software Developer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SQL, C++ can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Developer SQL & C++.
Job Code: 220993.
Education Qualification: B/E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- This position is for a SQL Developer with demonstrable experience in the long term (historic) data archival system.
Required skills are:
- Excellent programming skills in SQL and C++.
- Experience with C# a plus.
- Strong hands-on experience on Microsoft SQL Server.
- You should have Strong working experience in writing advanced SQL queries and stored procedures for data-intensive applications.
- You Must have a good understanding on database design concepts, transactions, concurrency, security, and performance optimization techniques.
- You should have good understanding on C++ multi-threading and asynchronous programming concepts.
- You must possess strong software development skills (design methods, clean code development, review techniques), problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- You should have Knowledge of DevOps/Continuous Delivery methodologies.
- 3-5 Years of Relevant Experience.
- Should be able to understand and analyze the requirements of projects.
- You need to Prepare prototypes for evaluation, review, and brainstorming.
- You need to Perform detailed design, coding, documentation, and unit testing of specific functionality/components in accordance with the platform processes and quality/process guidelines.
- You have to Proactively communicate delays, anticipate roadblocks and suggest mitigations, investigate issues and resolve these on time.
- You should Collaborate with multi-functional and globally located teams including architects, project managers and developers.