IBM India Private Limited Hyderabad Big Data Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
IBM is an American multinational technology company that manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services.
In the latest job announcement, IBM announces job vacancies for Big Data Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under IBM Hyderabad Big Data Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in HADOOP, SPARK and HIVE using Java can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Big Data Engineer.
Job Code: 657842BR.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Design, build, optimize and support new and existing data models and EL processes based on our clients Business requirements.
- Build, deploy and manage data infrastructure that can adequately handle the needs of a rapidly growing data driven organization.
- Coordinate data access and security to enable data scientists and analysts to easily access to data whenever they need too.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Solid hands-on experience with HADOOP, SPARK and HIVE using Java. Expert level knowledge in Spark Tuning and ensuring best practices across project.
- Experience in Big Data Architecture, tools and technologies. Experience leading teams and interfacing with stakeholders across project in technical and functional areas. Experience interfacing with end users.
- A detailed understanding and experience of development best practices in below areas: Continuous Integration, branching and merging, pair programming, code reviews, unit testing, agile methodologies (Scrum/XP),
- Design Patterns UNIX/ Shell scripting. RDBMS, preferably MariaDB, MySQL. CI/CD concepts. YARN Scheduling Tools and techniques Core JAVA Scala Hand
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with IBM career portal and login in to apply.