Genpact India Private Limited Hyderabad DevOps Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Genpact India Private Limited, a leading global professional services company.
In the latest job announcement, Genpact announces job vacancies for DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Genpact Hyderabad DevOps Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS cloud, scripting in Shell or Python, AWS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: ITO073016.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining the infrastructure and tools required for our software development and deployment processes.
- Preparing the lifecycle for different projects inclusive of research, evaluation, design, development
- Providing technical expertise for every aspect of the software and participating in design execution activities; analyzing, documenting, reviewing and revising software requirements and specifications
- Establishing and ensuring adherence to software development standards and processes along with best practices for the delivery of scalable and high-quality software
- Participate into the teams to find automation opportunities and draft execution plan
- Working closely with projects leads to monitoring, evaluating and ensuring the completion of tasks and projects.
- Exercising independent judgment and discretion in overall project execution by prioritizing, planning, help tracking project progress and reporting to project lead/stakeholders
- Jenins. Kubernetes, terraform GitHub, AWS cloud, scripting in Shell or Python, AWS certification.
- Design and implement CI/CD pipelines for software development projects using tools like Jenkins, GitHub CI
- Develop and maintain infrastructure as code using tools like Terraform, Ansible, or Puppet to provision and manage infrastructure resources in on-premises and cloud environments.
- Exposure to AWS cloud hosting platforms.
- Experience with Infrastructure automation like Chef, Puppet, Terraform
- Hands on Experience in cloud migration
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Genpact career portal and login in to apply.