IBM India Private Limited Kolkata Data Engineer-Big Data Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
IBM is an American multinational technology company that manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services.
In the latest job announcement, IBM India announces job vacancies for Data Engineer-Big Data posts, with work location in Kolkata.
Under IBM Kolkata Data Engineer-Big Data 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Big Data technologies can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Engineer-Big Data.
Job Code: 351906BR.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Kolkata.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Responsible for full operational lifecycle of streaming platform including cluster sizing, technology selection, deployment, monitoring, scaling & helping with kafka apps development
- Responsible for ensuring platform availability and zero downtime
- Implement scalable solutions to meet the ever-increasing data volumes, using big data/cloud technologies Apache Spark, Kafka, any Cloud computing etc.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in Big Data technologies
- Experience of implementing and managing large scale cluster for streaming kafka, flink, Druid, NoSQL DB etc
- Expertise in Containerizing cluster services using Docker and Kubernetes (preferably using Openshift)
- Solid practical experience of Cluster Administration and Monitoring using Grafana, Prometheus, ElasticSearch, Kibana or similar technologies
- Hands on experience on securing clusters - Kerberos, LDAP, TLS, RBAC
- Demonstrated ability in solutions covering data ingestion, data cleansing, ETL, data mart creation and exposing data for consumers
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Experience in Python programming is desirable
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- An ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with a creative approach to work
- An intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
How to apply:
- An interested and qualified person has to apply through the online mode by initially registering with the IBM company career portal and login to apply.