Oracle India Private Limited Hyderabad Senior Test Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Oracle leading American multinational computer technology corporation, that caters to Senior development products for the enterprise community across the globe.
In the latest job announcement, Oracle India announces job vacancies for Senior Test Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Oracle Hyderabad Senior Test Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Selenium, TestComplete, Cucumber, Junit, Testsigma, Tosca, QTP, OATS, can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Test Engineer.
Job Code: 210002UL.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design, develop, execute, and maintain automated test software, employing positive and negative testing techniques, for service functionality, monitoring, integration, performance, resiliency, security, scalability, and reliability.
- Understand the end-to-end configuration, technical dependencies, code paths, and overall behavioural characteristics of the services you test.
- Create test data and seed databases, according to the test plan specifications.
- Analyze and understand existing test coverage and test cases, identifying opportunities for redesign, replacement, reusability, and improvement in efficiency and performance.
- Apply software optimization techniques to redesign and augment existing automated tests, reducing technical debt for software test.
- Perform peer code reviews to improve the quality of the test code base and optimize its execution.
- Debug and triage test failures, using full-stack engineering, to isolate test defects from functional defects, and identify the service component causing the issue.
- Use Agile techniques to develop new capabilities and features for automated tests.
- Provide technical expertise in prioritization of test case requirements for redesign, replacement, reusability, and improvement in efficiency and performance.
- Work with service development and release engineering to refine the service-specific automated test usage in the continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) flow.
- Write clear and reproducible software defect incident reports.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 4+ years of related professional experience in software development & testing across the full software life-cycle including design, implementation, testing, operations and maintenance.
- Experience with development, deployment and production support of a Cloud-based solution on Oracle Cloud, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and/or OpenStack.
- Experience working in a continuous integration / continuous delivery development environment.
- Proven track record of testing large scale flexible systems, with deep expertise in industry-standard automation testing tools and testing frameworks, such as Selenium, TestComplete, Cucumber, Junit, Testsigma, Tosca, QTP, OATS, etc.
- Strong Java programming skills and experience with other languages (e.g, Python and Go).
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Familiar with service-oriented architecture and product development lifecycles (including Ruby, XML, Docker, messaging protocols, Web Services, and Microservices).
- Experience working in an Agile development environment, and participating as a Scrum team member.
- Demonstrated knowledge of professional software engineering best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control, build and release processes, continuous deployment, and test suite development and maintenance.
- Hands-on working experience with test processes, methodologies, tools, and technology, including unit testing and mocking, (e.g. Junits and Mockitos), functional and integration testing (e.g. Cucumber and Serenity), performance testing (e.g. Jmeter, and Gatling), and negative or chaos testing (e.g. Chaos Monkeys).
- Familiar with Behavior-driven and/or Test-driven development. Experience is a plus.
- Familiar with Intelligent Automation Testing, AI Machine Learning is a plus.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, with proven success in contributing in a collaborative, team-oriented environment, working with technical and non-technical peers, as well as management.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Self–motivated and self-driven, continuously learning, and capable of working both independently and collaboratively.
How to apply:
- Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode by initially registering with the Oracle company career portal and login to apply.