ICMAM PD 2018 Project Scientist, Technical & Field Asst Jobs - 62 Vacancies | Degree/PG | Apply Now
Integrated Coastal and Marine Area Management Project Directorate (ICMAM PD), Chennai, under Ministry of Earth Sciences, Govt. of India.
In a latest job announcement, through ICMAM PD Recruitment 2018 Project Scientist, Technical & Field Asst notification ICMAM announces new job vacancies for various posts to fill 62 vacancies.
Candidates who completed graduation and PG in relevant disciplines can apply for the announced jobs.
Applicants for the Project Directorate posts will be screened on basis of merit, and selected persons will be called for Interview.
Appointed person for the applied jobs Project Scientist-B,C,D and Technical Assistant and Filed Assistant posts will receive monthly salary of upto Rs 50000/-.
Interested candidates have to apply for the through offline mode and send hard copy of application to ICMAM PD, Chennai office by 14-03-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For ICMAM jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 62.
Name Of Posts:
Project Scientist-D: 01 Post
- Coastal Oceanography: 01 Post
Project Scientist-C: 17 Posts
- Marine Biology: 08 Posts.
- Physical Oceanography: 01 Post.
- Coastal Geomorphology/ Hazard modeling: 04 Posts.
- Marine Chemistry: 01 Post.
- Computer Science: 02 Posts.
- Coastal Hydrodynamics: 01 Post.
Project Scientist-B: 33 Posts
- Fisheries: 02 Posts.
- Marine Biology: 06 Posts.
- Physical Oceanography: 06 Posts.
- Marine Chemistry: 05 Posts.
- Computer Science: 01 Post.
- Coastal Hazards/ Geomorphology/ Remote Sensing: 09 Posts.
- Coastal Hydrodynamics: 03 Posts.
- Instrumentation: 01 Post.
Technical Assistant: 03 Posts
- Chemistry: 01 Post
- Instrumentation: 02 Posts
Field Assistant: 08 Posts
Candidate maximum upper age limit should be 45 years.
Age relaxation for SC/ ST applicants applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Aspirant should complete graduation or PG in relevant disciplines from recognized university and should have minimum experience wherever required.
Selection Process: On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for jobs:
- Interested and qualified job applicant should visit www.icmam.gov.in .
- Go through job notification “Recruitment for Project Positions”.
- Apply for the desired post through online mode.
- Fill up required details and submit application.
- Take print out of the application and attach necessary documents.
- And send hard copy of application to mentioned address “Head, ICMAM Project Directorate, Ministry of Earth Sciences, 2nd Floor, NIOT Campus, Velachery-Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai 600100.” before last date of receipt.
Online application start & end date: 21-02-2018 at 11:00 Hrs to 14-03-2018 at 17:00 Hrs.
Last date for receipt of hard copies: 21-03-2018 at 05:00 PM.
For Remote Areas: 8-03-2018 at 05:00 PM.
Job Notification: http://www.icmam.gov.in/advt2018.pdf .