NIOS 2018 Consultant, Executive Officer & Asst. Posts - 26 Vacancies | Diploma/Degree/PG | Apply Now
National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS), Noida under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. Of India.
In a latest job announcement through NIOS Recruitment 2018 Executive Officer & Asst. Jobs notification releases various vacancies for Consultant, Executive Officer & Assistant posts to fill 26 jobs on contract basis for a period of six months.
Candidates who completed Diploma, Graduation, PG in relevant disciplines and have minimum experience can apply for the posts.
Final applicant for the applied vacancy will be selected on basis of Interview.
Selected person for the National Open School jobs will get monthly salary of maximum upto Rs 70,000/-.
Interested candidates have to attend walk-in interview on announced dates at NIOS, Noida office.
Eligibility Criteria For NIOS jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 26.
Name Of Posts:
- Senior Consultant (D.El.Ed –Bangla Language) Full/Part time: 01 Post.
- Senior Executive Officer (Web development): 03 Posts.
- Senior Executive Officer (NLMA): 01 Post.
- Senior Executive Officer (Evaluation): 01 Post.
- Senior Executive Officer (D.EL.Ed. Evaluation Activities): 01 Post.
- Executive Officer (Cameraman): 02 Posts.
- Executive Officer (Editors): 04 Posts.
- Executive Officer (PMG-DISHA Project): 01 Post.
- Executive Officer (D.EL.Ed. Evaluation Activities): 01 Post.
- Executive Assistant (Technical Assistant): 03 Posts.
- Executive Assistant (Photographer): 01 Post.
- Executive Assistant (Graphic Artist): 01 Post.
- Executive Assistant (Makeup Artist): 01 Post.
- Executive Assistant (Production Assistant): 01 Post.
- Executive Officer (DTP): 01 Post.
Candidate maximum upper age limit is 65 years.
Applicant should completed Diploma, Degree and Masters Degree in relevant subjects from recognized university, and should posses minimum qualification experience wherever required.
Final aspirant for the National Institute of Open Schooling jobs will be selected on basis of Interview performance by the applicant.
Steps to apply for jobs:
- Candidate has to visit http://www.nios.ac.in .
- Select Vacancy -> Walk-in Interview (Purely on Contract Basis).
- Go through job details, and take print out of the application form.
- Fill up required and mandatory details.
- And walk-in on announced dates and at mentioned venue.
Walk-In: 28/02, 06 & 07/03/2018 (9.00 A.M. to 11.00 A.M).
Venue: National Institute of Open Schooling, Head Quarters, A-24-25, Sector-62, NOIDA.
Recruitment Notification: http://www.nios.ac.in/media/documents/Advt_walk-in-interview%202018.pdf .