Indian Institute of Chemical Technology 2018 Research Associate, JRF, PA Posts – 16 Vacancies | B.Sc, PG, Ph.D | Apply Now
Indian Institute of Chemical Technology is a national-level research center, under aegis of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR).
In a latest job announcement the applied chemical engineering research institute announces vacancies for Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow and Project Assistant posts to fill 16 positions.
Under IICT Research Associate, JRF, PA Recruitment 2018, aspirants those who completed B.Sc, PG, Ph.D in relevant subjects and have experience can apply.
On basis of interview performance final candidate for the IICT Hyderabad research project vacancies will be filled on contract basis and will receive stipend of maximum 36000+HRA.
Qualified person have to fill application form in prescribed format and attend walkin on announced date and designated venue.
Eligibility Criteria For IICT 2018 Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 16.
Name Of Posts:
- Research Associate: 02 Posts.
- Junior Research Fellow: 02 Posts.
- Project Assistant – I: 06 Posts.
- Project Assistant – II: 02 Posts.
- Project Assistant – III: 04 Posts.
Candidate maximum age should be 35 years.
Applicants from reserved and special categories upper age relaxation are applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Applicant for the IICT Hyderabad Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow and Project Assistant jobs should completed education in B.Sc, PG, Ph.D, with relevant experience.
Selection Process: On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Applicant has to visit http://www.iictindia.org/IICTNews.aspx?opt=Recruitment .
- Select Careers -> Job Notification -> “‘Notification No: 04/2018/2”.
- Go through job vacancy details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, attach necessary documents.
- Attend walkin on announced date venue.
Walkin Date & Timings: 09:30 A.M. on 12th April, 2018.
Venue: CSIR-IICT, Hyderabad.
Job Notification: http://www.iictindia.org/viewfile.aspx?docid=1804031400 .