National Investigation Agency (NIA) Inspector & Sub Inspector Posts | Degree | Apply Now
National Investigation Agency (NIA) is a central agency, under the Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, NIA Central Agency announces job vacancies for Group B posts on deputation basis, with work location at Delhi, Lucknow, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Jammu, and Raipur.
Under NIA Inspector & Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree are eligible to apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 9,300 - Rs. 1,12,400 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 12.04.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For NIA Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 62.
Name of the post:
Sub Inspector: 36
Candidate maximum age limit should be 56 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree from recognized university/institute + should be an officer in central/state govt.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate http://www.nia.gov.in/recruitment-notice.htm.
- Select relevant job notification “Inviting nomination for the post of Sub Inspectors in the NIA on deputation basis”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form through offline mode.
- And send details to “SP(Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003”.
Last date for submission of application: by 12.04.2019.