National Investigation Agency (NIA) Inspector & Sub Inspector Posts | Degree | Apply Now
National Investigation Agency (NIA) is a central agency, under the Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, NIA Central Agency announces job vacancies for Group B posts on deputation basis, with work location at Delhi, Lucknow, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Jammu, and Raipur.
Under NIA Inspector & Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree are eligible to apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 9,300 - Rs. 1,12,400 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 18.08.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For NIA Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 65.
Name of the post:
Sub Inspector: 40
Candidate maximum age limit should be 56 years.
Should complete Degree from recognized university/institute + should be an officer in central/state govt.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate http://www.nia.gov.in/recruitment-notice.htm.
- Select relevant job notification “Inviting nomination for the post of Inspector and Sub Inspector in NIA on deputation basis”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form through offline mode.
- And send details to “SP(Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 Or DIG (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003”.
Last date for submission of application: by 18.08.2019.