Indian Institute of Petroleum and Energy (IIPE) Professor/Assistant & Associate Professor Posts | Degree/Master Degree/PH.D. | Apply Now
Indian Institute of Petroleum and Energy (IIPE), Visakhapatnam is a Petroleum University, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, IIPE Visakhapatnam announces job vacancies for various teaching posts on a direct basis to fill positions in various disciplines, in reference to Advertisement No. IIPE/VSP/Faculty/Advt/01/2019.
Under IIPE Faculty Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree/PH.D. in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs.70,900 to Rs.1,59,100 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online and mode by 15.03.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For IIPE Teaching Posts:
Name of the post:
1. Assistant Professor
2. Associate Professor
Should complete PH.D. from a recognized University/Institute, with experience of 3 to 10 years.
On basis of interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://iipe.ac.in/careers/.
- Select relevant job notification “VARIOUS FACULTY POSITIONS”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned mail id and to address “Director, Indian Institute of Petroleum and Energy, II Floor of Andhra University Engineering College Principal’s office, Visakhapatnam 530003”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 15.03.2019.