Indian Institute Of Technology (Indian School of Mines) Dhanbad 2018 Recruitment Coaches/Instructors Posts – 16 Vacancies | Diploma, Graduation, PG | Apply Now
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad, Under Direct Administrative Control Of MHRD, GOI.
In latest job notification, the premier institute announces job vacancies for Coaches/Instructors posts in relevant sports on a Temporary basis.
Under IIT Dhanbad Coaches/Instructors 2018 Recruitment, candidates completed Diploma, Graduation, PG in relevant subjects with relevant experience is required to apply.
The selected candidate for an applied post will be recruited on a contract basis and will receive a salary of Rs. 25,000.00 – 35,000.00 per month, on a temporary basis for a period of 10 months, which will extendable on basis of performance.
Interested and qualified people persons have to apply through offline mode by 20 July 2018.
Eligibility Criteria For IIT Dhanbad 2018 Coaches Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 16.
Name of Posts:
- Athletics Coach – 2 Posts.
- Basketball Coach – 1 Post.
- Cricket Coach– 1 Post.
- Football Coach– 1 Post.
- Badminton Coach– 1 Post.
- Tennis Coach– 1 Post.
- Table Tennis Coach– 1 Post.
- Hockey Coach– 1 Post.
- Squash Coach– 1 Post.
- Weight Lifting Coach– 1 Post.
- Volleyball Coach– 1 Post.
- Swimming Coach– 2 Posts.
- Gym Instructor– 1 Post.
- Yoga Instructor– 1 Post.
Candidate maximum age limit should be 40 years.
Should complete Diploma, Graduation, PG in relevant sports subjects with minimum work experience of 02 years.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.iitism.ac.in/.
- Select job notification “Advertisement For Coaches/Instructors (purely On Temporary Basis) Last Date 20.7.2018”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, self-attest necessary documents.
- And send details to “Registrar, Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) Dhanbad-826004” by Speed Post/Registered Post/Courier.
Last date for submission of application: 05.30 PM of 20 July, 2018.