Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Dharwad Junior Engineer, AEE, Junior Technical Superintendent & Other Jobs - 24 Vacancies | Diploma/Degree/Master Degree | Apply Now
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Dharwad, Karnataka, MHRD, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, IIT Dharwad announces job vacancies for Non-Faculty staff posts to fill 24 positions on direct or deputation or contract basis, in reference to Recruitment Advt. No: IITDH/Admin/Non-Faculty Recruitment/12/2018-2019.
Under IIT Dharwad Non-Teaching Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Diploma/Degree/Master Degree in relevant subjects with minimum qualification marks can apply.
On basis of Written Test and/or Skill Test and/or Personal Interview, an applicant for IIT Dharwad Administrative, Engineering, Technical & Library posts will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited on merit, with salary pay of Rs 35,400 to Rs 2,09,200 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 11.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For IIT Dharwad Non-Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 24.
Name of the post:
1. Deputy Registrar- 02
2. Assistant Registrar- 01
3. Assistant Sports Officer- 03
4. Executive Engineer (Civil)- 01
5. Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)- 01
6. Junior Engineer (Civil)- 02
7. Junior Engineer (Electrical)- 01
8. Junior Technical Superintendent- 03
9. Junior Technical Superintendent- 03
10. Junior Technical Superintendent- 02
11. Junior Technical Superintendent- 01
12. Junior Technical Superintendent- 01
13. Library Officer- 01
14. Junior Library Information Superintendent- 02
Candidate age limit should be 40 to 50 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Diploma/Degree/Master Degree in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, with minimum qualification marks, and should have experience of 1 to 9 years.
On basis of Written Test and/or Skill Test and/or Personal Interview.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 500 through online mode.
Persons with Disabilities (PWD) with minimum 40% disability, SC, ST candidates are exempt from application fee.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.iitdh.ac.in/NonFaculty_recruitment.php.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application end date: 11.01.2019.